These fantastic reusable visual toy labels are a must for every toy room and closet.
WHY VISUAL LABELS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR KIDS
Children are visual learners and find it difficult to understand and recognise written labels. If your child can't recognise the labels, they will find it hard to locate what they need and to pack up after playtime, leaving you with a big mess!
With visual labels, you child can start learning the skills of organisation, tidying up and independent play, making the home tidier and stress-free for the whole family.
These labels are ideal to set up a toy rotation or storage sytem that will be the envy of every mum on the block. The labels are reusable and will stick to any surface and peel off with the right type of application.
The labels are made from handcut laminated paper for added durability.
HOW TO ORDER
Choose the exact labels you need from over 105 toy categories. You can buy 30 labels, 60 labels or the entire set (105 lablels).
1. Select how many labels you want (30, 60, 0r 105)
2. In the full page view you will see a list of all 105 categories available listed in alphabetical order under two headings; General Toys and Arts and Crafts. Simply copy and paste the label categories you would like into the text box provided OR list the names and/or coresponding numbers you would like.
List up to 30 or 60 categories depending on option selected. Please count your list to ensure you have only listed 30 or 60 label categories. If you make a mistake, we will email you to clarify your order. If the order is incorrect and I am unable to confirm your order within 7 days, the order will be cancelled and fully refunded. If you would prefer us to email you a checkable list, please contact us.
3. If you would like to make a custom order including categories that aren't listed please let me know in the chat box or email us at theintentionalorganiser.com. Custom labels are $1.00 each.
HOW TO ATTACH YOUR LABELS
The best way to attach the labels is by hot glue gun to any suface including plastic, felt, wood or rattan. Please check the glue won't damage your container by testing the glue on the base of the container/shelf first. The labels will attach firmly enough that they are difficult for a young child to remove but are easy enough for an adult. You can also attach the labels with blu-tack, washi tape or clear sticky tape.
The labels are made of laminated paper and are quite durable so long as you don't bend them or expose them to water or excessive sunlight.
Also check out our store for Visual Clothes labels and our printable PDF versions of our visual labels!
Visual Toy Labels
1. Action Figures
3. Baby Toys (rattles or anything baby specific)
6. Barbie Clothes
7. Bath Toys
8. Bey Blades
9. Blocks (wooden stacking blocks etc)
12. Bricks (interconnecting)
14. Car Tracks
15. Card Games
16. Collections (natural - shells, rocks, feathers etc)
17. Cooking (frying pan, utensils, toy food etc.)
20. Doll Accessories (highchair, bowls, bottles etc)
21. Dolls Clothes
22. Dress ups
23. Dress up Accessories (glasses, hats, ties etc)
24. Drs Set
25. Dump Trucks
28. Face Paint
29. Farm Set (horse, animals, sheds etc)
30. Figurines (any small hard toys)
31. Flash Cards
32. Fluffy Pets (beanies etc, small stuffed animals)
33. Games (board games etc)
34. Gardening (seeds, gardening tools etc)
35. Gem Stones
38. Large Toys (anything large that doesn’t fit into a specific category)
40. (my) Little Ponies
42. Magnetic Tiles
43. Make Up
46. Miniature Worlds (felt trees, farms, figurines etc – small imaginative play)
47. Music (xylophone, maracas etc)
48. Nerf Guns
49. Paw Patrol
50. PJ Masks
55. Role Play (pretending to be adults- iron, cleaning set, phones etc)
56. Salon (brush, hair dryer, nail polish etc)
57. Sand pit (toys)
59. Sea Creatures
60. Sensory (goo, cloud dough or anything sensory)
62. Shopping (cash register, trolley, bags, toy food)
63. Small Bits (small accessories and parts that you want to keep out of reach)
64. Small Toys (any random small toys that don’t fit into a category – rubix cube, fidget spinners etc)
65. Softies (stuffed animals)
67. Super heroes
68. Tea Set
70. Tools (play hardware tools)
71. Toy Food
72. Train Set
74. Vehicles (helicopters, diggers, fire engines, cars etc)
75. Water Play
76. Wooden Toys
Arts & Crafts
78. Cartons (toilet rolls and boxes for making)
79. Chalk (and dusters)
80. Colouring in (colouring in supplies or books)
81. Coloured Card (cardboard sheets)
82. Completed Art (to label an in-tray or container for completed artwork or work in progress)
84. Craft Bits & Bobs (pom poms, googly eyes etc)
85. Craft Kits (bead making kits, plaster of paris moulds etc)
86. Craft Supplies (scissors, glue, bits and bobs)
87. Fabric & Ribbons
90. Gel Pens
91. Jewellery Making
92. Model Making
93. Painting (paints, paintbrushes, water holders etc)
96. Play Dough
97. Pom Poms
98. Pop Sticks
99. Sewing (Sewing kits, cross stitch etc)
100. Smocks (or aprons to protect clothing)