Are you looking to give a meaningful life-changing gift instead of giving more uneeded & unnecessary 'stuff'?
If you have a friend or family member who needs a helping hand why not give them a gift that will truly make a difference to their life and well-being ...
Give the gift of practical help this year with a gift card for a 101 in-home Professional Organisation session:
- A friend who has recently had a baby or needs some domestic help.
- A parent who wants to downsize their nest after retirement.
- A partner who works hard to juggle multiple demands and children, who could do with a helping hand.
- Anyone needing help to declutter, organise and simplify their home.
Whatever the situation, everyone can do with a helping hand every now and then to ease the overwhelm. Win hero status with a completely unique and eminently thoughful gift that won't gather dust.
Chose between a full day session (8 hours) or a half day session (4 hours).
Printed on beautiful quality thick double-sided cardstock with a matching envelope it is a joy to recieve.
Please fill in the name and contact details for your giftee, and your preferred mailing address and you will recieve a beauiful gift card printed on beautiful high quality cardstock.
Please note the giftee must reside in Adelaide, be open to the idea of home help and not be a clinical hoarder or living in squalor. Where the client is deemed a poor match for the type of services I offer, a full refund will be offered.
Please read the T's & C's for more information.
Gift Voucher for an In-home Professional Organisation Session
1. Recipient of services must be living in Adelaide.
2. Gift card must be redeemed within 3 years of purchase.
3. It is the recipient's responsibility to book the session and redeem the voucher.
3. Cancellation fees may apply to cancelled bookings and if more than 2 cancellations occur, the voucher may be deemed invalid.
4. I do not provide services in extreme hoarding and squalor situations. However I can provide a referral for a professional organiser who specialises in hoarding.
5. Mary Lochert reserves the right to offer a full refund at any point should the client or location be deemed an unsuitable or unsafe match for my services.
6. I do not provide a refund for change of mind or in the case of the recipient not wanting to redeem the voucher, however gift cards can be transferred to other recipients on application. To arrange transfer please contact Mary on 0478 574 333 or theintentionalorganiser.com (details on gift card).
7. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Must be redeemed in a single transaction.